Welcome to Abe Research Group Website!!
We are currently engaged in the following research themes:
- Shaping “Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” by bottom-up approach (under POST 2015 project)
- The sustainable use and development of renewable energy systems (mainly photovoltaic and wind) based on social receptiveness and project economics.
- Capacity assessment and capacity development methodologies in international collaboration scenarios.
- Proper administration (management) of organizations for the development of sustainable societies.
- Collection, analysis and management of environmental information for policy making and management.
Our members are hands-on with an emphasis on a trans
disciplinary research approach: involving the society and stakeholders, learning the real scenario through field visits, and merging theory and practical knowledge to find the best solutions.